Mike Lin at ISOLA in New Deli, India on March 2, 2014. Over 90 attended.
Mike Lin and Brian Lin continue to travel in North America and worldwide due to the great demand in hand drawing skills throughout the academic and design professions.
* Brian Lin conducted a 2 day workshop for NAIT, Edmonton, Alberta Canada in 2015. The BeLoose Workshop has visited this great institution for over 6 times.
* Brian Lin presented a hands on workshop for Gensler in Dallas, TX in Feb. 2015
* Mike Lin and Brian Lin conducted 2 and 9 day workshops in July 2014 in Las Vegas, USA. All attendees left the workshop with a big smile on their face.
* Mike Lin was invited by India Society of Landscape Architects to perform an incredible and unforgettable 2 day workshop in March 2014. Nearly 90 attendees were pleased with the experience that will impact their lives immensely.
* Mike Lin and Brian Lin conducted 2 and 9 day workshops in January 2014 in Las Vegas, USA. Over 40 participants from around the world have attended this great events including 4 special guests from Switzerland.
* Mike and Brian Lin conducted a 2 day workshop for AIBD Florida, Arizona State University, Auburn University and Goinvo in 2013.
* Mike Lin gave a workshop for ASU in Tempe, AZ in September 2013.
* Mike and Brian Lin taught 2 day and 9 day workshops sponsored by BeLoose Workshop at Sunset Station Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas in July 2013 and at Hilton Garden Inn in Manhattan, Kansas in January 2013.
* Brian Lin conducted a workshop for Auburn University in January 2013
* Brian Lin gave a demo and a one day workshop for AIAS in Savannah, GA in December 2012. The BeLoose Workshop has repeated the similar services over 15 years for American Institude of Architects Students.
* In 2012, Mike and Brian Lin delivered a workshop for Central Michigan University, University of Arizona, the Landmark Group, and the City of Tempa.
* Mike and Brian Lin taught 2 day and 9 day workshops sponsored by BeLoose Workshop at South Point Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas in January and June 2012.
* Brian Lin did a graphic demonstration for LaBash 2012 in Miami Beach, Florida.
* Brian Lin did a one day workshop for AIAS Forum in Savannah in 2012 and Phoenix in 2011. The BeLoose Workshop has been invited by AIAS for over 15 years.
* Mike Lin conducted 2 day workshops in Christchurch, Auckland in New Zealand, and Brisbane in Australia in September, 2011.
* In April 2010, the Mike Lin Graphic Workshop has been renamed to BeLoose Graphic Workshop and his son Brian Lin joined the team. The headquarter was expended to Las Vegas, Nevada to serve the SW region of the USA.
* In Spring 2010, Mike gives workshops for NAIT in Edmonton and University of Guelph in Canada.
* In January 2010, Mike conducted a 2 day workshop for University of Colorado in Boulder and another one for UC Denver. He also did a free demonstration for University of New Mexico, UNLV and Cal Poly-Pomona.
* Mike taught workshop again for AIAS Forum 2009 in Minneapolis, 2008 in Denver and 2007 in Milwaukee.
* APLD NJ Chapter invited Mike to give a workshop in Monroe, NJ in February 2009.
* In 2008, Mike gave many workshops to many professional firms and Universities.
* In January, February and March of 2007, Mike taught workshops for many professional organizations: ProGreen Expo, MD DC VA Landscape Contractors Assoc., Pen. Nursery Assoc., Michigan Nursery Assoc. and Mid-Atlantic Horticulture Assoc.
* In January 2007, Mike was invited again by the American Nursery and Landscape Association to conduct another two day graphic workshop in Louisville Kentucky for their members.
* Mike gave a demonstration for NOMA 2006 in San Francisco and was well received by its members.
* In August, 2004, Mike was starting a one week workshop in California for past participants who took two day in their location or two week graphic workshop in Kansas and would like to refresh and polish their skills to the next level, or for professionals who are unable to attend the two long weeks in Kansas. The workshop will concentrate on quick perspective sketch set up and marker rendering technique.
* Mike was in his native country Taiwan in April 2004 and conducted workshops for four major universities. Due to his effectiveness in teaching graphic skills, he is due to go back this fall for a few more.
* The Society of Garden Designers in Oxford England invited Mike Lin to conduct two workshops for their members in February 2004. The workshops were very well received. Mike gave a few more workshops to other European countries while he was there. This is the third time he has visited Europe and gives workshops.
* In December 2003, Mike was invited to visit beautiful New Zealand to conduct three workshops in Auckland, wellington and Christchurch respectively. If you have never been to those areas, you should go and enjoy the beauty of the Down Under.
* In November 2003, Mike gave a graphic demonstration to the Associated Landscape Contractors of America (ALCA) in St Louis.
* In February 2003, the American Society of Landscape Architects - New Jersey Chapter invited Mike Lin to conduct a graphic workshop for their members at Trump Taj Mahal Casino & resort in Atlantic City.
* Mike Lin was invited in December 2002 to present a hands on graphic workshop for the American Institute of Architecture Students FORUM 2002 in Chicago. He gave a graphic demonstration for the general audience and a 6 hours hands on workshop for limited participants.
* The University of Utah – Salt Lake City invited Mike Lin in November to conduct a two-day hands-on graphic workshop for graduate school of Architecture. Mike conducts these workshops around the world throughout the year to help individuals gain self-confidence in graphic and design skills. As a result of his effective style of teaching, many participants have decided to attend his popular two-week intensive workshop in Manhattan, KS (up to 16 hours a day for 12 days). The next workshop is in July 2004, and the session is filling up very quickly. If you are interested in making your life easier by learning how to draw and design projects quickly and professionally, you are encouraged to register. Please do not procrastinate, as this will only delay your progress. Just do it, and you will be glad you did. The experience you are about to obtain from this workshop will definitely change your life. It will be the best investment you can ever do for yourself.
* Over the past two summers, Mike has been writing a book with the help of six assistants: Albert Chen, Dan Corr, Lydia Dutton, Ben Hill, Adam Jones, and Rich Shaul. His previous books, Architectural Rendering Techniques, A Color Reference and Drawing and Designing with Confidence are still well received by academia and in the professional fields. Mike feels there is a shortage of examples of drawings available, and therefore a new book titled Architectural Illustrations will be produced, which will include drawings from his graphic workshop participants as well as from fine architectural illustrators around the world. The production date is near, so watch for it on the bookshelf.